To be eligible for a Jandon Scholarship:
- Graduating senior from a Westchester County public high school.
- Will attend a four year accredited university and obtain a bachelor’s degree.
- Meet income requirements as outlined on the application.
Information Needed for the Application
Before filling it out make sure you have all the information and the following documents scanned and read to upload with your application.
Please begin the filename of each document with your last name.
- High School Transcript with GPA
- SAT Scores
- ACT Scores
- Tax return on which you were claimed as a dependent
- Tax return of anyone who will be assisting with your tuition payments
- W-2 for each employed adult with whom you resided for the last 12 months
- Recommendation letter from a school reference (teacher, principal, or coach)
- Recommendation letter from a community reference (work supervisor, religious leader, etc.)
- 250-500 word essay
- description of all extracurricular, community, or any other activities
Once you have all of your information and documents scanned and ready to upload you can fill out the application online here.
Application Deadline: February 16, 2018
For information contact:
Melanie Montalto, Program Coordinator, Melanie.firstname.lastname@example.org, 718-637-4873
Leslie Cecil, email@example.com
Alec Cecil, firstname.lastname@example.org